Sunday, May 18, 2008

Gluttonous Pleasures

Gluttonous Pleasures
I had to go out to school on Thursday to take care of some administrative matters. The school seems to place an inordinate amount of time and effort on paperwork that could have been devoted to educating the students.

It looks like I will be teaching five courses in the coming term. Fortunately for me, only one of the courses is a new one for me.

Oh well, life happens and I managed to survive.

Since I had to go out there, I phoned Doug to see if he was up for trip to the Original Tommy’s Hamburgers for lunch in Westminster. Doug is almost always ready for Tommy’s so he said sure.

We both had Mega Combos. Doug drank a Sierra Mist and I washed my meal done with a Pepsi Cola. The containers are ginormous. You need a large drink when you have a chili cheese burger with an order of chili cheese fries.



It was a very satisfying and very filling meal for me. This was the first time for me at Tommy’s in maybe six months.

The downside of the trip to Tommy’s was that I was still filled when it came time for my dinner on Thursday with Merit the Server from El Gringo. I hope that she managed to get along without me. I will see her this Thursday for dinner so all is not lost.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home