Sunday, May 11, 2008

Weekend Update - May 11th

Weekend Update
After the post cancer report on Saturday, the rest of the weekend was sort of dull and boring for me.

I received a number of well wishes from friends who got a Me and the Cancer email yesterday. I do appreciate all of the prayers and good wishes of support from my friends; even some of the flaky ones who sometimes forget me.

As usual, I graded papers from my writing classes. The volume of papers to grade was on the low side. I guess I will be buried next week with late assignments. The students’ grades are going to be lower because of the late submissions.

I picked up my tentative teaching assignment for the next term. I am scheduled to teach four classes; three in the morning and one in the evening. I didn’t get a teaching assignment on Saturday which is a terrible day to teach because of the high frequency of student absences. I have taught all of the courses before so I won’t have to prepare new lesson plans unless the textbooks are changed and that is unlikely. A writing class and course work is not one that is changing constantly.

Visitors
I didn’t maintain a count of visitors this week. I was a little preoccupied this week. I will try to do better next week.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home