Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ruminations

Ruminations
Ruminations. Is that a word? I guess it is since Spell Check did not reject it.

I was tired yesterday so I took a nice little three hour nap in the afternoon. I think the chemotherapy regime in finally getting to me. I don’t remember being this tired when I was in Cycle Three or Cycle Four as I am now. Fortunately for me, I only have two more cycles of this round of chemotherapy left to go.

While I still have my appetite, it is not as strong as it has been. I doubt that I will be all that hungry when I go see Merit at El Gringo on Thursday for diner.

My PET Scan is scheduled for the morning of May 6th which was almost the exact time I had set up for my trip to the Molly Moon Salon and my appointment with Amber the Stylist for a haircut. It will be close to two months since my last haircut with Amber.

I will have a full head of hair when I go to Salt Lake City this weekend. I wonder how many of my fraternity brothers have lost a good part of their hair by now. If I get a nice trim from Amber, I will look good when I visit the Princess and the Golfer in Seattle at the end of May.

The weather is cooling off at the beach now. It will warm up a bit by the weekend when I am out of town. I went out on the balcony and shined my shoes this afternoon. It was nice to be in the sun and warmth for a change.

It was not nice to be out on the balcony with the crows flying around and calling to each other. I dread when the full flock arrives in May.

I graded some more student assignments; it was like a Sergio Leone film, The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. One student sent me file that I couldn’t open. It had a .dat extension, one that I have never seen before. Maybe it was better for me not to see the file.

Programming Note
I won’t be posting a blog entry on Sunday as I usually do. I will be flying home from Salt Lake City. While I am scheduled to arrive at a decent time, I want to give Delta Airlines – Skywest Airlines an opportunity to have completion delays that will only inconvenience me slightly.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home