Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Surprised Myself

Surprised Myself
I surprised myself this morning when I stepped on my scale. The last time I weighed myself was on Christmas Day. Today, I weighed a half pound less than on Christmas Day. I was expecting to weigh more since I did eat more than I usually do during the end of year Holidays. I did get that pound of almond brittle from my niece and her friend in Colorado.

Surprises are nice.

Doug called yesterday just to check in with me. We talked about movies to go see. He recommended that I go see BLACK SWAN, TRON LEGACY, THE FIGHTER, THE KING’S SPEECH, and BLUE VALENTINE. Doug said that I shouldn’t see TRON in the IMAX format because it will be too loud for me. The films seemed like good choices. Doug said Olivia Wilde was very good in TRON.

I can see most of them during the week. My school campus is across a parking lot from a multiplex. Since I don’t have to prepare any lesson plans or lecture notes, I can go to school early, watch a film, walk across the parking lot, and make any photocopies that I need for my class.

Perfectomundo.

When you are on break, it is difficult to have any drama in your life. How exciting is it to say the big event was a short drive to the cleaners to drop off two suits for cleaning?


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home