Sunday, January 02, 2011

The Year and Month by the Numbers

The Year and Month by the Numbers
I forgot to include the numbers for the year and the month in my almost end of year posting. I didn’t have all of the numbers then.

The blog saw a drop off in monthly visitors to 245 for December. December has usually been a slow month for the blog; there are other activities going on. For the year, we had 6,430 visitors and the blog has been visited 58, 221 times since its inception

The most popular blog page is January 1, 2007. The last time I checked it had 60% of the traffic. The number varies but it has been the leader since I started noticing these sort of things.


The MINI now has 9,266 miles on the odometer.

I managed to sneak in 5 hours of top down driving in December. I might have gotten in more time if December had been dryer. In the last two weeks of the month, we had about nine inches of rain in Redondo Beach. Remember, I live on the edge of desert and it is supposed to be a La Nina Year or dry year.

My cumulative top down driving time is 88.75 hours. We also had one of the coolest Summers on record this year.

I thought the MINI convertible would be the perfect car what with all the talk about global warming.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home