Thursday, May 22, 2014

Fast Food



Most of my friends and students know I enjoy eating fast food a couple of times a week. I usually go to my local Fatburger, the Last Great Hamburger Stand. Recently, I have been going on Tuesday and Thursday nights after my classes.
I pulled into the parking lot around 10:20 on Tuesday night only to find my Fatburger was closed for two weeks for remodeling.
I came home and microwaved my meal.
Yesterday, I decided to try Smashburger in Redondo Beach. It had been open almost a year now, I read about Smashburger and wanted to give it a try.
Parking was deplorable and I gave up.
Deftly shifting culinary gears, I turned the MINI around and headed off to the local In and Out Hamburger restaurant. I opted for the drive through. This was a much better solution and I discovered that the In and Out is open late every night because coming home from school and arriving well after 10:00 makes cooking a meal from scratch difficult.
I had a 3 x 3 with onions and an order of French fries.
Perfect way to end the day.
Be well and stay happy. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home