Sunday, June 29, 2014

Five long weeks



My Fatburger has been closed for five long weeks now.
How sad!
I drove by my Fatburger on my way to school on Friday. The outside has been painted. I looked through an open door and the insides were still a great mess. I don’t think it will be finished by 4th of July.
The owner was out in front talking with the one customer as they stood next to the Fatburger food truck. I didn’t have time to roll in and ask when the construction work would be finished. The food truck was gone by the time I drove by after my class was over.
I wonder what has happened to the staff.
Will they return when the Fatburger reopens?
Have they left forever or at least a very long time?
Will the food cost more to pay for the renovations?
I was channel surfing yesterday when I ran across a McDonalds’ commercial. They were advertising a buy one Big Mac and get a second one for free with purchases after 9:00 PM. I should give the Golden Arches a try. I don’t get out of school usually until almost ten so I have relatively little to lose by trying the offer.

Be well and stay happy.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home