Saturday, June 21, 2014

In n Out let me down



I went to the nearest In n Out hamburger last week because one of my students works for In n Out. She has been telling me for the last two quarters how much better In n Out is compared to my favorite Fatburger.
In n Out let me down badly.
I ordered a three by three with onions and fries.
A three by three is three patties of beef and three slices of cheese with lettuce and tomato on a two slice bun. Onions are something you ask for. This was a to-go meal since I was tired and wanted to eat at home, about three miles away.
When I got home and opened the bag and pulled out my hamburger, I discovered it had no lettuce or tomato and the fries were soggy and limp.
Every other fast food hamburger place I have been to, Fatburger, McDonald’s, Burger King, Jack-in-the-Box, Five Guys, Smashburger, and Arby’s all have crisp fries. The Counter is my favorite upscale hamburger place has crisp fries. Morton’s the Steakhouse has crisp fries.
Raymond’s Tacos, formerly known as Albertacos, even has crisp fries
Yes, I know I could have gone back and had my order made correctly. I stayed home because I didn’t want to waste another half hour fiddly farting around with the In n Out staff.
Really, how hard is it to cook crisp French fries?
Empty stomachs want to know.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home