Thursday, July 24, 2014

It's been nine long weeks now!



It’s been nine weeks now since my local Fatburger closed for renovations.
I drove by the stand yesterday on my way to school a little after 2:00 PM. To me, that seemed there was plenty of time left in the work day. Nothing was happening. Nothing has been happening for the last few times I have driven past except the exterior painting job was finished.
The exterior painting job is or was not a critical path task.
I have no idea when it will reopen. Hopefully, it will reopen soon.
If I want to take a longer view, I could say that I have saved some money by not picking up a medium Fatburger and Skinny or Fat Fries once or twice a week. Saving money is beneficial for me but I really want a nice hot Fatburger.
Yes, I know I could drive to a more distant Fatburger and get one but it would be cold by the time I got home. Getting home from school around10:30 PM or later makes for a long day.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home