Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Chuckuary tag along months and events



Chuckuary tag along months and events
Did you know that Chuckuary is also National Hamburger Month? Yes, it is. Wasn’t that nice of the hamburger people to join me in my month long celebration? It is especially fitting since I love hamburgers.
Yesterday was Devil’s Food Cake Day! What an epic addition to the celebration. My all-time favorite cake has been a devil’s food cake with coffee icing and chocolate sprinkles. I used to wash the cake down with really cold milk when I was a kid. It is always a perfect way to end any meal.
The only cake that comes close to the joy of the devil’s food cake with coffee icing is the Morton’s Cake. Since I am not going to Morton’s any longer, I will have to find a replacement from somewhere. The easiest solution is a bakery and have them make the cake for me exactly the way I want it.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home