Thursday, October 20, 2005

Weekend Preview

It’s the weekend now; well, almost now.

But, first some of the usual details that some of you have grown to love.

Days
Today was Day 68 and I saw some activity in the building next door.

The security agent was seen walking around on the empty, wall-less second floor. It was a nice day outside but I have absolutely no idea why he would walk up to the second floor to walk around. Access to the floor is only by an internal stairway so there is no need to keep transients out of the building.

Strange, I did not see him to any of the other floors.

Sharon
I had ordered Sharon some Halloween candy from Hershey’s the other day. I was checking the package tracking system from DHL [the carrier] to see if she got it. I think that DHL has a little work to do on their tracking system. It showed the package was picked this morning in Ohio for delivery in Los Angeles today.

The candy might have been delivered today if I had dropped a ton of money on live courier services and chartered private jets. I really like Sharon but not that much. Second day air delivery is just fine I think.

I will check in the morning and see where the package is located. Hopefully, it won’t languish in her company’s mailroom over the weekend and get consumed by the mailroom clerks.

Sharon said she would call me when she gets the candy.

Weekend Events
This is not as busy a weekend as last weekend. That is good for me.

I have class on Friday evening. Not exactly looking forward to the class but I will show up and participate.

After class, Doug and I are going to Morton’s for dinner and we hope to have Amy as our server. Amy always makes our meals more special.

I am going to go visit DVD Planet.com to pickup a couple of films. I plan to snag HONDO, LIFEBOAT, and LAND OF THE DEAD. Now that is an eclectic collection of films. I will probably look at the foreign films as well and cruise through the Anime section as well.

This weekend is Episodes 104 and 105 of The Immortal Yi Soon-Shin. You just know I will be there for them.

Lastly, I plan to go see at least one film this weekend. I think I will go see GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK.

And so gentle readers, I hope you have a great weekend.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home