Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Pearl Harbor Day

Pearl Harbor Day
Did you stop and pause and remember our honored dead who lie at the bottom of Pearl Harbor in the USS Arizona today?

I did.

Remember, if you can read this blog, thank your teacher. If you like your freedom, thank a veteran.

The Old Job
I got a phone call from one of the managers where I used to work until the bank laid me off. Lisa was calling to invite to the office holiday party. I thought that was nice of the staff in the office. Then, she reminded to bring a wrapped gift for the gift exchange. I picked up a party basket from my favorite delicatessen on the way from work tonight.

We also talked about getting together for lunch outside of the holiday party before the end of the year. Since Lisa is going on vacation for last two weeks at the end of the year, we ended up picking a day in December before the holidays. I will drive into my old office and meet her there for lunch. Lisa will figure out where we will end up for lunch.

Hopefully, it will not be raining that day.

I was going to write some more blog tonight gentle readers but I am getting really sleepy now and I am going to pad off to bed. I will get up caught up my Sunday night.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home