Monday, November 28, 2005

Wake-up Time Seemed Early Today

Wake-up time seemed early today
I woke up at my usual time at 6:00 AM, much to my regret. I would have much, much rather bagged a couple of more hours in my nice, warm, comfortable bed. Since I have not yet won the big lottery, I have to get up and go work so I can pay the bills.

Days
Today was Day 11. I decided to not count the weekend days or the holiday days since access to the ice cream freezer chest was shut as well.

Courtyard Observations and Comments
Winter is finally reaching the building courtyard. Today, I noticed a big jump the number of young women wearing long skirts and pants. The scarf volume was way up as well. I don’t know if this is good or bad for me.

I did see one really scary sight this morning. I saw one young man wandering around with a beard [not so unusual] and a Mohawk. Now that was unusual for me. My first thought was could this be the Princess’ prince charming? I came to the quick conclusion that it was highly unlikely she would pick someone like to bring home to meet the family.

I had a minor epiphany this morning while I was waiting for a document to print.

As you are aware, I have been noticing a large number of young Asian women, many of whom appeared to be single. Then, I realized that I would have almost nothing in common with any of them except maybe to introduce them to Doug.

As I looked around at the Asian women who were closed in age to me, I noticed that most of them seemed married. That reduced the pool of likely candidates significantly from a whole bunch to a very small hand full.

It would be wrong to become involved with a woman, any woman for that matter until after New Year’s Eve and maybe even Valentine’s Day. This time of the year is hazardous for single men since many women will read more into an event than is actually there. Some days, New Year’s Eve and Valentine’s, are too emotionally charged to make starting a relationship that good of an idea.

University of Utah Football
Utah has a sort of opponent for the Emerald Bowl. The Atlantic Coast Conference will send a team to San Francisco to play in the bowl game. I won’t know who the ACC team is until after the conference championship game this weekend so by this time next week I ought to know who Utah will be playing on December 29th. Then, I will decide if I want to leave work early and go watch the game at home. I suspect the office work load will have dropped off substantially by then.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home