Thursday, June 01, 2006

Weekend Preview

Weekend Preview
It is weekend time now.

Excellent.

I am going to the theater on Saturday to see a musical. As I recall, this performance is the West Coast premiere of the show. I have found this to be an unsetting event because one has no idea what the show will be like.

Of course, I do have the option of walking out at intermission and going to the car park, jumping in my car, and driving home. That is a benefit of intermission, besides stretching a bit.

Other than the musical and a possible trip to the market for food, I will spend the rest of the time writing. I would like to write ten or more pages this weekend. I should be better able to write since I don’t think I will have my high speed Internet connection back by then. I may also take a writing break and hit the balcony with a cigar and a book.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. The weather forecast is calling for perfect weather at the beach and less perfect weather elsewhere. It will be very hot most every place else.

The Weekend Update will be back at its regular day and time on Sunday afternoon – early evening.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home