Tuesday, May 30, 2006

So It's Tuesday

So It’s Tuesday
Today was one of those days that seemed to fly for a change; until like Friday that seemed to drag on forever.

It was a productive day for me at work. I finished up two projects for the client today. My work product will go to the Board of Directors at their monthly meeting; not that this is significant in and of itself. Recognition is always nice.

Still, it is nice to bring closure to some projects.

I have one large project that is coming to a conclusion by the end of the week. This will concluded project will roll into a companion project of contract negotiations that is good for probably two more weeks of work and then I will be asked to help with the implementation of the project.

Babe of the Moment
I had a couple of Babes of the Moment that I was contemplating putting up in the blog. I ran into some modest trouble. One of the potential Babes of the Moment has hardly any photos available on the Internet. I didn’t like any of the available photos from the other one.

Ummmm; maybe that is an exaggeration. I only looked through the first thirty web sites that came up in the Google search. There was just no way to even consider scrolling through 21,000 sites to find the photos that I might like.

One would think that for a woman who is in the entertainment industry that she would want her photos all over the place and readily available for semi-nerdy guys like me.

I suppose leaving the current Babe of the Moment, Sharon Tay, up for a few more days is hardly a bad decision.

Visitor Traffic
The blog reached 300 visitors for the month today. This is the highest traffic level the blog has experienced without a referral from another site like Skeet on Mischa.

Give yourselves a big pat on your collective backs.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home