Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Bad Day at Blackrock

Bad Day at Blackrock
It was a bad day for me today in the area of job searching and interviewing. I did not get offered the lending position that I had applied for where I am working now.

Bummer.

The client hired someone and he will start on August 28th. I will be gone by the 25th then. That is depressing. On top of not getting the position, I will also have to give up the office with the courtyard view. That is also depressing for me, especially with Summer in full swing and warm weather abounding. I hope you will all understand if I am less than glib today with the blog posting. I ought to be better tomorrow with the Weekend Preview blog posting.

On the plus side, I did get two new job suggestions today that are both promising and ones that I can easily fill.

Woman of the Moment
We can’t close without a couple of the Woman of the Moment photos to make the visit worthwhile.






Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home