Monday, July 31, 2006

Questions

Questions
I have a question for those of you out there who feel adventurous. I am not exactly thrilled with the title or label for the Babe of the Moment. I am looking for a new term. I asked Doug for some suggestions; he said a new name will come to me when I am ready for it.

That sounded so Yoda like.

I decided to take suggestions from the viewing audience. There is no prize or reward for submitting a new term. If you want to have your fifteen microseconds of fame, just post a reply at the end of the blog posting with your suggestion for a new title for Babe of the Moment.

[Term to be Named Later] of the Moment
The trouble with most of the Tamlyn Tomita photos that I found was that they were real thumbnails and that they just do not enlarge well at all. This photo came from the BABYLON 5 pilot episode. It was unfortunate that the producers decided to go with someone else for the role of the station executive officer in the full production run. There is always the possibility that I am wrong as to where the photo came from. One makes do with the materials at hand.



Oh well, life happens and you play the hand that you were dealt.

Doug would say, “It is what it is,” or “You have to play the ball were it lies.”

Visitors
We had a bunch of foreign visitors last week; they came from Canada [4], India [3], Germany [2], Singapore, Brazil, Sweden, United Kingdom, Japan, and Australia.

We had one visitor who spent an incredible eleven minutes reading the blog posting. That is fascinating to me.

The month’s visitor count, subject to final revision, has been 264 so far. This number actually understates the true monthly count for this month because of my problems with my new DSL service.


I know this is a small blog but yesterday was a long one and I need to rest up for the week. Plus if I write a lot, I will run out of ideas by Thursday.

Be well and stay happy gentle readers and have a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home