Monday, August 07, 2006

Waiting for the cable guy - Part II

Waiting for the Cable Guy
The cable guy was supposed to show up between 5:00 and 7:00 PM to run the new cables. He showed up at 6:40 to say that he did not need to run a new cable after all. He was able to fix my neighbor’s system without the new cable.

All of this leads me to wonder if the cable guys know what they are doing when it comes to service and repairs. Also, does this mean they are merely going to delay the inevitable replacement of my cable to sometime in the future when it is financially better for them to do so?

Tamlyn Tomita
Just as soon as I changed the Woman of the Moment, I found a couple of photos of her when she is smiling. Obviously, they were taken at different times





I had time to kill while I waited for the cable guy. I didn’t want to start my dinner only to have it interrupted by the cable replacement project, get cold, be reheated in the microwave, and generally taste extremely bland. Doug has suggested that I try Google Images. I had gone there before and not had much luck. I tried it again and came up with these smileys. I did have to wade through all eleven pages of images to find them but I feel the effort was worth it for you gentle readers.

Carbon Dating Myself
I can remember when Velcro was a novelty. Products were advertised as using Velcro to distinguish them from their competitors.

Short Posting
I know this is a short posting. Life happens; deal with it.

I will be back tomorrow with a longer and hopefully more interesting posting and some more photos of the current Woman of the Moment.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home