Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Babe of the Moment Update

Babe of the Moment Update
I had planned to put up Tamlyn Tomita the actress from THE JOY LUCK CLUB, FOUR ROOMS, and KARATE KID II as well as the television shows JAG and BABYLON 5, well the pilot episode of B5 anyway.

I would have thought that it would be a piece of cake to find photos of an actress. After all, their livelihood is based on being in the public eye so it would seem like a connect-the-dots exercise to find publicity photos all over the Internet. I figured I would get maybe a hundred thousand hits when I ran a Google search. It turns out she does not have many photos out in the Internet.

I ran a search for Tamlyn Tomita through Verizon this afternoon and it produced a grand total of 72 hits. Of course, some hits were duplicates so the actual number was lower than what I wanted to see.

I am going to give this one more try this weekend and see if I can develop enough recent photos for a workable Babe of the Moment series in the coming weeks. Being the competent planner that I am, I have a backup plan to consider Lucy Liu as the next Babe of the Moment. I am highly confident that Lucy Liu has lots of photos all over the Internet.

Courtyard
Since the weather has been so warm lately, the number of smokers in the courtyard has declined to almost nothing now. I guess they are fair weather smokers. But, that is fine with me; the weather is in a cooling trend now and should be back to normal by next week. What I do not understand is why so many of the smokers are young people who presumably should know about the dangers of smoking. I do not understand why they are going out and intentionally taking on a risk of cancer.

Watchless
I have gone watchless for four days now. I do not feel less stressful now. I am getting out of the habit of looking at my watch for the time. For the most part, I can live with out the watch. Since I wear glasses to work on the computer, I can easily read the time in the corner.

But, I will have to wear the watch on the weekends since I can not read the time on my cell phones without the glasses. The cell phones are my portable time pieces when I am not near a computer or large clock. The hands of the watch are big enough for me to figure out what the time is fairly closely.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home