Monday, November 13, 2006

A modem, a modem, my kingdom for a modem

A modem, a modem, my kingdom for a modem
My DSL modem failed today along with the phone jack in the room that I use as my office. I spent the bulk of the afternoon trying to get things put together and functioning.

I ended up buying a new modem. That wasn’t too bad. I’ll be using my share of a class action lawsuit filed against Microsoft to pay for the modem and the renewal of my Norton Firewall program. Then, when you add in the cash rebates, life gets good for me for a change.

Sweet.

I am also tired and typing on my dining table is not all that much fun for me.

Tomorrow, I will call Verizon, my local phone company, and see when they can come out and fix my phone jack.

That ought to be a thousand joys for me.

Me
So being tired and frustrated as I, what does that mean for the blog?

A massive posting of photos.

Woman of the Moment
I thought this sequence of photos was particularly good. I had planned to post these over two days but you get them all at once.

Life is good for the gentle readers also today.







Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home