Monday, January 15, 2007

The Monday Class

The Monday Class
Today was the last of my new classes. It is also the one that I do not really care for. It is Fundamental of Tax Preparation. I never liked taking accounting courses in college and I do not care to teach the course.

I am only teaching the course to help the school out of a bind. They have no one else who can come close to being able to teach the course. I can hardly wait until it is over. I do like the students so I will try my best to provide them with a quality classroom experience. I have the same students for the Thursday marketing class so we will get to know each other very well.

CAMELOT
I read the review of the play in the Los Angeles Times today.

It was not a glowing review. The reviewer saw the same performance that I saw. He was unimpressed with the microphone malfunction and the over amplified orchestra that drowned out the female singers. I was gratified to see the professional ended up with the same general opinion that I had.

In the end, I suspect that people will fill the seats based on Michael York’s name recognition. Most of the audience will not know any difference.

Bad Tat
This bad tat needs no explanation as far as I can tell. How do you explain this tattoo to your adult friends or your parents?


Woman of the Moment
One of the nice things about Jamie Frontz’s photos is that most of them are of her in bikinis. On balance, that is not all bad in my mind. Of course, you are free to adopt any opinion that you feel comfortable with.





This is a short blog tonight because I had other things to do today. A short blog is better than no blog I think.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home