Thursday, March 29, 2007

Weekend Preview - March 29th

Weekend Preview
Let’s see what is on my agenda for the weekend.

Doug flies home from New York City on Sunday and goes back behind the Orange Curtain. He will be up here on Monday night after class for the internships at the Sony Studios.

I have to teach a substitute class on Friday night. I will be teaching an introductory class session on global trade. This will be a fun class for me; nine of the twelve students are in another class of mine. Plus, I enjoy the subject as an added bonus for me.

Of course, I have to drive back to school on Saturday for my Accounting class. I am going in an hour early for a voluntary extra review session for those students who feel they need or want extra help. I don’t get any extra pay but I want to make certain that my students have the best chance possible to pass the course and do well at school.

I need to work on my dissertation. I started thinking about how I wanted to rewrite Chapter 2. I think I have a structure that will work for me now. This has been a major writing block for me.

The tree workers were in the park today and cut down a bunch of small trees. I guess they were clearing space so that they could bring in the large trucks and have room to cut down the larger trees that tower over the building.

The new McAfee security software seems to be functioning much smoother now and I do not have any of the troubles I had with the Norton security software.

My Brother
My brother called me today. He was looking some suggestions on how to make the sauce I used on the grilled asparagus. It is an easy recipe that works essentially on taste. The hardest part is hard boiling an egg and then dicing it up. Next, you add mustard to taste and olive oil for the desired consistency.

I learned that my nephew is getting quiet good as a photographer. He is having his photos appear in the student newspaper with his name on the credit line.

Visitors
We passed the 600 mark for the month today. This is real steady growth and not the rocket up and down that we had in October of last years when the Germans came in as a rush and left just as quickly.

Woman of the Moment
Giselle Windecher is here for the Woman of the Moment. I don’t have anything else to add beyond the simple introduction.






I hope you all have a great weekend.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home