Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bad Timing Today

Bad Timing Today
I drove to Hollywood this morning on a mission to find some movie posters for Doug. He indicated that he would like to have some posters framed so he can have some art on the walls when he gets his apartment.

Doug gave me list that had sort of ranked the posters in order of their desirability. That would make my job easier.

I got to the poster and book store around 10:55 AM. It was closed and locked up tighter than a drum. It didn’t seem logical to me to wait around and see if the store would open; especially since the parking in the immediate area was limited and scarce.

It was 11:00 AM when I got back in the Prelude and headed back to the beach. The store was still closed when I drove past it.

I should have given them a few more minutes since the store is supposed to open at 11:00 AM.

Oh well, life happens.

I will talk with Doug tonight when we have dinner about how we go forward with the poster search. We have a couple of options that we can pursue either this week or next week.

Programming Note
The usual Weekend Update will not appear on this coming Sunday. Sunday I will be flying back to Los Angeles from Atlanta. I may or may not be tired from the trip so I will avoid any pressure and post it on Monday.

Future Woman of the Moment
I had been giving some thought to the dancer – singer – American Idol judge Paula Abdul as a future Woman of the Moment.


For someone who is almost 45, I think Paula Abdul is in very good shape; one would expect that of a former dancer. I had gone to Google Images to see what was available in the way of Paula Abdul photos. There are plenty of images but they all tended to be of her in an evening dress at some event. Perhaps this was not the best possible dress choice for her since it shows off her age poorly.

I couldn’t find any bikini photos. I assume they are out there somewhere. I did not want to spend my afternoon looking all over the Internet for them. This is why I like to use Asian actresses and Speed Options models for the Woman of the Moment since photos of them in bikinis are usually available without much of a search.

Woman of the Moment
Having observed that Asian actresses tend to have bikini photos available, I discovered that I have used all of those images from Ryoko Shinohara. Oh well, life happens doesn’t it.

I guess that we will have to make do with these images today.





Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home