Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Watching and Waiting for the Weekend

Watching and Waiting for the Weekend
Doug and I didn’t watch too much of American Idol on the television last night. Mostly, I watched my Korean serial. We plan to watch the last fifteen minutes tonight to see who wins. I may, on the other hand, bail out early and go to bed instead.

I thought that Paula Abdul was more pathetic than usual last night. She couldn’t pick a winner between the final two contestants.

Hello Paula, this is what judges do; they make difficult decisions between multiple choices.

I am still sitting on the fence over Denise Richards and whether she should be in the blog. This makes me feel like a cheap politician who is out trying to gather votes. I ought to be able to find a few photos that are worth tossing up on the Weekend Bonus Feature at least. I will put a little effort into this project over the next few days.

This is likely to be a short posting since Wednesday is generally a slow day for me.

I checked the visitors to the blog for the month to date yesterday. It doesn’t look like the blog will have a big month in terms of visitors. That happens sometimes; what I am writing about may not be all that compelling. The visitor count may also be a reflection on my choices for Woman of the Moment and Weekend Bonus Feature Woman.

I had ordered another Chinese classic novel. It arrived today and my reading is set for the next month. Journey to the West was written by Wu Cheng’en in the 16th century. The novel is based on a historical journey. The novel has 100 chapters and is about 2,100 or so pages long.

That is a lot of reading.

Woman of the Moment
This is a good place for Ryoko Shinohara. I know that she is a singer from reading the Internet and seeing some ads to purchase her CDs. Naturally, the ads were in Japanese so I have no idea if she is a good singer or just an average singer. One of these days I may figure that one out.





Slow days produce small blogs.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home