Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Another Day in Paradise

Another Day in Paradise
It was sunny and clear and great at the beach.

Today was one of those days that explain why I love to live here at the beach. I did see some young women walking around in bikinis. This is an excellent sign that Summer can not be far behind.

Actually, I think Summer starts on Thursday around 11:00 AM.

Perfectomundo.

My class last night was pretty good. Two students who missed last week showed up; they said they thought the class started last night. Nice excuse but one that does not hold up to a close scrutiny. They received a schedule in May that said when the course began.

I think they just wanted to take a longer break between terms.

Naturally, not everyone stayed around to the end of the class session. One left after the first break and two more left after the second break. They missed out on the instructor help with their current homework assignment.

Prelude
I have been watching the Prelude mileage or kilometerage or whatever is the proper term performance lately. I was motivated by the price of gasoline that is high for us but not that high in comparison to other places in the world.

I drive the Prelude because I know it gets much better performance compared to the Pathfinder.

The Prelude has been averaging around 28 miles to the gallon. I have no idea what the comparable is with the metric system. This performance made me feel very good because the car is rather old and the traffic on the way to school is anything but light.


Epic.

Vivian and Sunday Lunch
I got an email from Vivian yesterday that confirmed, for right now, she will be joining me for lunch on Sunday afternoon.

This will be a great lunch. It’s been almost six months since we last had lunch. We both have a lot to catch up on. I know Vivian will want to know all about the Princess’ wedding plans. I want to see how Vivian likes her new position at the old bank and how the trip to the Cannes Film Festival went for her.

When Vivian emailed me, she didn’t indicate if Lisa from the old office would be coming along as well. I guess I can be surprised and find out for sure on Sunday.

I’m sorry that I won’t be seeing Jess the Server on Sunday, assuming she is working then.

Programming Note
I will have a Wednesday makeup blog posting for you sometime tonight or early tomorrow. I will be at school all day and unable to get a posting up. I don’t get home from school until 11:00 PM and I am in no mood or condition to write a blog posting then.

Woman of the Moment
I looked around to see if I could find any apparent photo series in the remaining images that I have for Bipasha Basu. I did find a couple of sets of images that seem to go together. I picked this group because I liked the black and white image contrast with the other, highly colored images of Bipasha.





I will be back on Thursday with the usual Weekend Preview blog posting.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home