Monday, June 18, 2007

Back to School

Back to School
I have my Accounting II class tonight. It is a small class; seven students if everyone shows up. This is not my favorite class because I do not care all that much for accounting. I didn’t like it when I took the courses as an undergraduate or graduate student.

So, you ask yourself, why teach the course?

Simple and short answer is there are not enough accounting instructors at school so someone has to teach the course. While I reluctantly teach the course, I am not reluctant about picking up my paycheck for teaching the course.

Logical reasoning isn’t it?

Amy the Server
Amy the Server phoned me this morning.

Her phone call was a great interruption in my lesson plan work. The lesson plans were not coming together very well for me. I was working on the lesson plan for Introduction to Project Management. I think this could be a good class for me to teach since most of the students are not from the business school.

Amy also gave me her new cell phone number. This would explain why I had trouble calling her yesterday while I was out on the balcony in the afternoon sun.

Amy said she was back serving at a nice restaurant out in Orange County in the 949 Area. The new restaurant is a sea food establishment. This will work out well for Doug and me since he is cutting back on eating beef. He does like some types of fish like salmon, halibut, ahi tuna, mahi mahi, and pacific snapper. We could go there for dinner and see Amy and have a meal that Doug would not feel guilty about eating.

Doug would also be happy because Amy’s new restaurant has valet parking.

My Watches
I took two of my watches into the watch store on Saturday to have their batteries replaced. It is difficult to teach class without a watch since none of the classrooms have clocks in them.

It is possible to use one of the cell phones as a clock but they are cumbersome and inconvenient to use as watch replacements.

When I got home, I took my dress watch out of my pocket and the back of the watch popped off. I couldn’t figure out how to get it back in place. I will go back to the watch store on Thursday and see if they can fix it without a lot of time or money.

Woman of the Moment
I did make some decisions today about the future Women of the Moment. I decided that I would not use either Denise Richards or Paula Abdul. They just did not strike me as fitting into my vision of the Woman of the Moment.

I decided to go with two models from Speed Options.com website. They have youth and photos in bikinis going for them. They also have all of the statistical information readily available except for the metric conversions and their ages. You can tell that they are young when you see their images.

For now and for some time to come, we will have Bipasha Basu as the Woman of the Moment. I have 24 images of her left and that works out to about a week and a half more for Bipasha to be the Woman of the Moment.






Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home