Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Grilled Pork Chops

Grilled Pork Chops
I cooked grilled pork chops for our dinner tonight. Our is Doug and me. Mine was very tasty; I had it with applesauce and garlic mashed potatos.

Doug doesn’t eat applesauce so I sliced him a large tomato to go with the chop and potatos. Judging from the lack of comment from Doug and the manner in which he consumed his meal, I am highly confident that he enjoyed his meal.

Teaching
My Monday night class had a net gain in enrollment. Classes usually show a decline from week to week. My enrollment is now at 35, up from 33 the week before. I think this is the maximum for the course. The nice thing about the course is almost everyone is graduating at the end of the term; two students will graduate in March so I do not have to motivate them to come to class.

Sweet.

My Wednesday class is about tax preparation. I have a lab session each class that requires a software program to be loaded on the lab personal computers.

I asked my department chair to arrange to have the program loaded. My chair, as usual, punted and tossed the project back into my lap. I had to call the IT folks this morning and tell them which program I needed to have loaded. The head of IT said he didn’t have a copy of the program so now I have to give him my copy so he can load the program for the class.

Now, my program will be rendered unusable for my use. Oh well, teaching happens.

Woman of the Moment
I figure why not go with Mary Castro to end the day’s activities. It works for me.






Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home