Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Start of the Week

Start of the Week
I started the week off by watching a new Japanese serial on Sunday night. It will be a limited series, probably twelve to fifteen episodes. Doug said he was not ready for a series about Japanese high school girls.

The program is called Boys Before Flowers. That must have something to do with the translation, where are Sofia Coppola and Bill Murray when you need them.

The plot is predictable. Well, I think it is. The leading actress is a common girl at a private high school for the wealthy and privileged; she doesn’t fit in.

Obviously.

The school is dominated or run by four males whose parents are the big contributors to the school, sorting of really buying an education. The girl challenges the ruling clique and they are in open war or conflict. The girl is alone for now but will probably end up with the entire school behind her; one or more of the four boys will fall in love with her.

Fade to black and roll credits.

The road project is finally completed.

I went to the market today. I am finally beginning to know my way around the market now. Some of the sections are smaller than before the remodeling project was started. Most of the space was converted to free standing self service bars for food and lunch. Some of the fresh produce is now displayed on tables, which strikes me as being wasteful when it comes to space.

The market has a self service checkout. I have yet to try that feature although I may give it a whirl tomorrow when I pick up our dinner food for Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday is going to be Fatburger because I have a coupon and Doug will probably drift behind the Orange Curtain on Friday.

I cleaned out my Yahoo mail inbox today. I had 270 pieces of mail in my in-box; only one was one that I was interested in and I had 8,469 messages in my bulk folder.

Doesn’t Yahoo have or use a spam filter?

Woman of the Moment
Time for more Mary Castro in her bikinis; this works for me very well.

Perfectomundo.

But, I wonder how her husband feels about having his wife’s photos all over the Internet? I don’t think I would be jumping for joy about the idea of my wife’s photos being on the Internet, assuming I had a wife like Mary Castro.






Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home