Thursday, September 20, 2007

Weekend Preview - September 20th

Weekend Update and I Was Tired
I was tired yesterday after running around when my class ended. I went to the card store and to DVD Planet.com.

I needed to go to the card store to pick up a birthday card for the Stylist. She just turned 31; that makes her almost the same age as the Princess. She doesn’t look 31; neither does the Princess for that matter.

I swung past DVD Planet to pick up a copy of Quentin Tarantino’s DEATH PROOF. Doug wanted me to pick up a two disk copy for him. I ended up with a two disk version since I couldn’t find a single disk version. One nice feature of the two disk version was a USD$5.00 coupon for a purchase of Robert Rodriguez’s PLANET TERROR. The coupon expires by the end of the year but that is not a consideration since I will buy the DVD when it comes out.

I talked to one of my students who loves movies today to see if he picked up a copy. He said he was going to wait for the eventually combination release of both films in one DVD box.

That made sense but I was not going walk past the money.

I was tired yesterday.

I think I had a sugar low from not eating breakfast and lunch. I ended up taking a brief nap after I changed my clothes from teaching. I was also on the dehydrated side since I was constantly getting up to get another drink of water. I also did not get my usual amount of sleep Tuesday night.

I feel much better today.

I got a better night’s sleep yesterday and I ate regularly too.

It got cool at the beach. The local weather news reader said we may have real rainfall this weekend. Cool, rainy weather in September is most unusual. I just hope neither one of the cars gets wet from any rain. The rain, if it really happens will probably be very light and just enough to make the cars look badly and muddy.

I got an invitation to the wedding rehearsal dinner for next month. Obviously, I will be there and the Princess knows that I will be there. I think I can skip sending off an email reply. Besides, the Princess reads the blog so she can read about me being there for dinner.

After all, it is a free meal for me. Free is a good thing.

The Stylist
I went to see the Stylist today so I could have a hair cut and still look good for the wedding next month. I also celebrated her birthday. I found two really good cards including one that was hair stylist related. The Stylists liked the cards and giggled over them.

My hair cut turned out very nicely. I ought to look very nice in the wedding photos. The Stylist wants me to let her see some of the wedding photos. She also wants to see a photo of me from when I was younger, when I had dark brown hair.

I will have to root around this weekend to one or two photos of me.

Woman of the Moment
Time for me to end the week with some more Mary Castro photos.




Time for me to crawl off to bed and get a good night’s sleep.



Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home