Monday, December 17, 2007

Electronic White-Out

Electronic White-Out
I figured out why I couldn’t upload my photos to the laptop all by myself. The laptop runs on Windows Vista Business and the software for the Sony digital camera was originally issued for Windows XP.

I had to upload the Windows Vista patch. That was 93 MB of new files. I was able to upload my photos, as you can see, from the camera on Sunday evening.

I was watching the local Sunday early evening television news in hopes of seeing Sharon Tay as the principle news reader. Unfortunately, she was not the news reader tonight. I did learn that the US Postal Service expects tomorrow to be its busiest day; I will avoid the post office for sure on Monday.

Somewhere, in the South Bay where I live, there was a fireworks display tonight. I didn’t know that there was going to be a display. I could hear the fireworks exploding but I could not see anything because of the trees.

I wonder what the event was.

I had one of my favorite lunches today. I had some sourdough bread with some brie cheese and a little Dijon mustard.

Yummy.

I watch the local television mid-day news report while I have my lunch. It gives me an opportunity to learn about the latest screw by our local politicians. They seem to be trying to out do each. The mayor of Los Angeles had an affair with a television report that was covering him. I wonder if she was doing a complete job of covering him.

Inquiring minds want to know.

The weather news reader said we may get a moderate, for Southern California, rain storm tomorrow. It may begin late tonight and continue on into tomorrow. That may make a mess of my drive to school. I suppose our light Winter will be broadcast to the Eastern part of the United States and everyone will want to move to sunny and warmer Southern California.

Great.

None of them will know how to drive properly. They will make freeway driving more of a challenge.

Not good, not good at all for me.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home