Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sharon Tay

Sharon Tay
I saw Sharon Tay anchor – lead news reader for the local early evening television news program tonight. She was alone for the first half hour and then Sharon was joined by another male reporter who was filling in for a missing person. This show is looking for a new weekend female anchor – news reader as the woman who had the position retired last weekend.

I hope Sharon gets the job. Then, I will know when to expect her on the television and I can plan accordingly. No more hit and miss viewing then.

Sharon’s web site is still carrying the under construction look with nothing more than a semi-blank home page. The web site has been in an under construction mode since I stumbled across it in May.

This image of Sharon came from the KCBS web site. KCBS is the Los Angeles station for the CBS television network. I figure that makes it good to use here; being an official photo as it were.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home