Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Open Season on Ice Cream Was Postponed

Open Season on Ice Cream Was Postponed
The Ice Cream Open Season was postponed for a day because I still have the tinglies when I was drinking some ice water today after I got home from school. Tomorrow will be a good day to go to Coldstone Creamery for a couple of scoops of either coffee or chocolate ice cream.

Coldstone Creamery mixes the scoops of ice cream together on a very cold slab of marble. You can add additional things like chocolate sprinkles or M&Ms or Oreo cookie crumbs. Then, the clerk puts the mixture into a nice waffle cone.

Perfectomundo.

Other Drama in My Life
I got an email from Amber the Stylist today.

Amber was sad that I didn’t go to the Molly Moon Salon open house gala on Saturday. But, with my extreme cold sensitivity, going to the open house and asking “for a warm beer” made no sense to me.

LA Food Show
Doug and I went to the LA Food Show for our dinner tonight. The Show is one of our favorite fast casual dining restaurants. We go to the one in Manhattan Beach; it is the original LA Food Show. There is a second one in Beverly Hills.

We had our usual Avocado Chicken Bacon Eggrolls for an appetizer. They are so yummy. We always have these to start our meal off.

Doug had a bar-be-cued chicken sandwich with shoestring onion rings. He must have enjoyed it because he was silent during the meal. Doug had a slice of warm banana bread pudding with whipped cream for dessert.

I had a Swiss cheese burger with sliced avocado, tomatos, and onions. I didn’t have any dessert because I filled myself and because I thought I would still have a slight touch of the chills or, as Doug and I call them, the tinglies.


That was a short posting tonight. Some nights are like that.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home