Sunday, November 30, 2008

Odds and Ends for Sunday

Odds and Ends for Sunday
This is one of those blog postings that is short and limited because I have either written about it, as I did yesterday, or I have nothing much to say, as I do today.

I wandered through the Sitemeter.com traffic information on Saturday after I made the blog posting. I noticed that the blog had visitors from the Cayman Islands and Barbados. This was the first time we have had visitors from these two nations.

For some reason, the blog had an unusually high volume of traffic from India over the weekend. I really can’t explain why the blog traffic from India would spike, especially given the tragedy that occurred in Mumbai this past week.

On a much lighter note, my blog did not make the PC World Editors’ Top 11 lamest Blogs listing. I took some notice of the fact that Kim Kardashian’s blog was one of the one selected as well as some other really lame ones. One made the list and it had not had a posting in close to two years and that may have been a excellent decision on the part of the blog author.

All of this got me to wondering what the blog traffic count would be like if I had continued the Woman of the Moment series. Don't ask me why I put that image in the posting because I have no idea why.

I think the traffic would have been higher. However, it was becoming increasingly difficult to find new model photos with the demise of Speed Options.com. I think I would have ended up using more Asian models in the Woman of the Moment series. Of course, I would have enjoyed this since I have a partiality towards Asian women.


On balance, I had a good week last week. I hope you had a good week and weekend as well.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home