Saturday, October 04, 2008

Attempted Rain

Attempted Rain
I am going to call what may have passed for light rain on Saturday as being only "attempted rain." I did have to turn on my car windshield wiper on an intermittent level for four or five wipes and then off. The Prelude was dirty so the few drops of rain didn't make too much more of a mess.

Visitors
The visitor traffic seems to have settled in around 470 visitors each week. The traffic remains about evenly split between the United States and international traffic.

We had 2,271 visitors in September. This is down significantly from the over 2,800 visitors im August. I think the decline is due, in part, to the improved visitor tracking software that sitemeter.com installed.

And other thoughts
I should probably ask Dr. Karen if I can add her photo to the blog periodically when I write about her.

Doug suggested that I try out a DVD on my new high definition television set yesterday. I watched the first of the John Ford Monument Valley cavalry trilogy films, FORT APACHE. I really enjoyed the clarity and crispness of the image. I am having the high definition cable television converter box installed on Thursday. I wonder what the Korean historical dramas, that I have enjoyed, would look like in high definition.

I got a survey from the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf when I was there on Saturday. After completing it, I will have a USD$1.00 off of my next purchase.

Sweet.


That was my weekend. I hope you had a good weekend.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home