Sunday, May 03, 2009

I must be getting old. I forgot Paulina Garces.

I must be getting old. I forgot Paulina Garces.
I should have done much better. Forgetting to mention or post images of Paulina Garces is a tragedy I think. I saw her twice today; it was the same infomercial for a local car dealership. It was a good infomercial for watching her although the other actress – model in the infomercial seems to have more on screen time but less of a speaking role.

I have not made a record of which photos have been posted to the blog. Of course, I could go back over the last series of posts and figure that out.

But, why bother?

The worst possible outcome is I end up posting the same image more than once. That is a completely acceptable risk to me.

Watching Paulina was an excellent way to start my day off.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home