Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Progress after a fashion



My Fatburger is now going into its ten week of closure for repairs and upgrading.
I drove by my local Fatburger last Thursday on my way to another market to but some decaffeinated coffee. My regular market was out or wasn’t carrying my brand any more. I saw a couple of workers doing something insider of the Fatburger. This was obviously a positive sign.
I drove by the place on Monday and saw maybe a dozen workers’ vehicles in the parking lot. Some were inside working while others were outside having their lunch. It looked possible the place could reopen this week.
I drove by yesterday and there was no activity at all.
I was very depressed.
Maybe it will open sometime next week.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home