Thursday, April 28, 2005

What to write tonight?

What to write about tonight?

That is a fascinating question for me gentle readers.

My drive into work was a breeze this morning and I have no idea why. It should have been a mess with a heavy overnight rainfall to contend with. I cruised along at freeway speeds all the way to my exit.

The drive home was the usual slows and goes. There was no problem or other troubles.

Maybe the drive home was heavier because the people wanted to get home early so they could catch President Bush's news conference. I was not in that group.

I did plan out how and when the office will observe my birthday in May. Since my birthday is on a Saturday, we can celebrate on any day.

I was thinking about the woman who flirted with me yesterday again today. I wonder if we should invite her to the birthday cake cutting or not. She is fun to be around but I would run the risk of rejection and that would be really bad.

Alertnatively, I could seek out one of my female co-workers who worked with her and learn more about her. That would be safe and I have no bruised ego or feelings. Of course, my interest in her could always get back to her and everything could just blow up in my face.

This is an interesting problem for me.

I'm certain that I can formulate a solution if I just approach this as a simple military task, sort of like following the Principles of War by Sun Tzu or U. S. Grant's Wilderness Campaign of 1864 [you really have to know your history again].

And, no, I was not serving with Grant, contrary to some opinions.

I saw in my online news service that Tom Cruise is dating Katie Holmes. She is about twenty years younger so this sort of lowers the age limit for me and expands my field of choices somewhat. Positive developments for sure.

So gentle readers, I will leave you with my best wishes for a dry, sunny, and warm weekend. I will be back with the weekend update on Sunday.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home