Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Observations and Michelle

Hello gentle readers.

I was on my way home from work tonight and headed to see Michelle the Hair Stylist [lady barber] for a nice trim around the ears when I stopped at my local convenience store to buy some lottery tickets, I mean invest in education.

It was the usual degree of confusion at the convenience store. Some clown with a Prince Valiant style of haircut, circa 1955, was arguing with one of the clerks. It was no contest; the clerk would win hands down without even trying, even on a really bad day with a splitting headache. Prince Valiant is another reason for selective breeding and human gene pool filtration and chlorination from time to time.

I got in my car after buying the lottery ticket and was getting ready to go drive off to see Michelle when this Honda mini-van pulls in next to my car. The mini-van was driven by what appeared a blonde 30ish-something. I decided to wait a minute to see what she looked like. Since she was parked next to my car and I had clean windows, I knew I would have an excellent view.

Blondie was wearing a pair of really too tight, low cut jeans. When she turned around after getting out of the Honda, she had to give her jeans a couple of hefty tugs upwards to cover her butt crack. Believe me, it was not a pleasant sight at all.

It was almost enough to make celibacy seem like a really nifty idea about then.

I didn’t have the heart to tell her that she could never ever look hot getting out of a Honda mini-van. I don’t think even Paris Hilton could look hot getting out of a Honda mini-van either.

Michelle was in a surly mood tonight. It wasn’t my fault that she was having an off-day. I don’t think I improved on her condition much.

Michelle has this annoying habit of not listening to me when I tell her how I would like my hair cut. After all, it is my hair and, while I may not always be right and Preppie will tell you that I have been wrong lots of times, I am always the customer. She likes to have my hair shorter than I want.

To overcome her inability to listen, I have taken to just having a trim around my ears and across the back of my neck. My hair is growing out to the length that I want now. In another three weeks, it will be just a bit too long and perfect for her to cut.

Michelle will cut off hair more than I will ask her to cut. I know this will happen. In the end, my hair length will be what I want it to be. I will be happy.

I think Michelle is also jealous of the Girl Friend because the Girl Friend has given me a very clear sign of approval for longer hair. Michelle is married to someone else and not to me. The Girl Friend is the only female in my life outside of the Princess and Preppie. I think Michelle needs to get a really good grip on life and things.

This is going to be a short posting tonight so I can go watch the television news reports of a major landslide here in Southern California that has destroyed 17 homes so far.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home