Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Nothing much to say tonight

Hello gentle readers.

It's Wednesday night and that means the week is half over. Excellent.

Since I am here, plodding away at a blog, then I am not in line to go see Episode III at midnight. I drove past a multi-plex on my way home tonight. It was only around 6:30 PM and already there was a line. Some of those in line were wearing Star Wars costumes.

I think it is just fine for a small child under the age of 12 to dress up in a costume from time to time, like at Halloween for example. Adults who do this are not normal and should be closely watched.

I spoke to the Big Guy today. I received his car license renewal paperwork and wondered how to get it to him. He is cruising into his finals week but only has to take two finals so he is not struggling now. I was going to suggest I drive out and give him the car tags and then go grab some lunch at either Fatburger or Albertaco.

The Big Guy suggested that I wait until we get for the end of the Chuckay Celebration Dinner on the 28th. That works for me.

The Big Guy also heard my telephone call in the Super Chocolate Power Hour radio show from Chapman University last night. He thought I did well with my call.

And, I can go see Episode III on Sunday. Hopefully, without too many small children present but I doubt that I will be that lucky.

It was almost like a tomb at work today. Half of the office was either out of the country on a business trip, in a class, or on vacation. The place were I have my office finances films so a bunch of the staffers are at the Cannes Film Festival. That would be nice to do some day I think.

I need to check out a nifty concept the Big Guy started this week. He has a ghost blogger, Annie, writing some of his blogs. That sounds cool. Maybe I could find someone who could do links and photos so my blog would be even better. That might even attract a wider group of readers. I think Annie adds a new perspective to his blog. She spells her words correctly and I think she proof reads her posts. The Big Guy just tosses it up and lets it all drain through.

Oh well, life goes on and so do I. Time for me to go read some more of my birthday books the Princess sent me.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home