Monday, June 13, 2005

Thin Posting Tonight

Hello bloggers. It’s that time again.

I don’t have too much to write about tonight. I spent most of my day in deep legal draftsmanship. In the morning, I read some existing loan documents and then in the afternoon, I worked on rewriting them to work with the new programs I have developed.

Unless you are a lawyer or have gone to law school, as I have, this is absolutely boring. Watching paint dry is better.

I forgot to mention in the Weekend Update that I happened to see Denise the Hot Chick Policewoman who lives in my building over the weekend. How could I have forgotten this event?

I was heading out in the Prelude to run some errands on Saturday. I was about to leave the building car park when Denise came down the front building steps. She was wearing a tight fitting white tank top and short, short, short, red running shorts. I waited for her to jog on by and I drove off on my errands, feeling happy to be an American and living in a free country where burkas are good to use as dip stick rags and paint drop cloths only.

Ain’t life grand?

The Big Guy called me after his class ended today. His peer review of his paper went very well. He had to do a peer review of another student’s paper that could only be described charitably as a train wreck. I think the Big Guy is coming around to accept the idea that he is smart and that he knows his film stuff dead, solid cold.

If I were a betting man, I would not bet on finding a new posting on Tuesday evening.

I have a dinner meeting after work on Tuesday. Dinner will probably last until 9:00 PM or so. I need to go because two of my big bosses will be there [smart career move]. By the time I will get home, it should be around 10:00 PM. I will have just enough time to change my clothes and then go to bed. I will be back on Wednesday night with a posting of some sort.

That’s about it for now gentle readers.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home