Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Nothing much happened today

Hello again gentle readers.

Just like the topic says, nothing much happened today for me. My drive to and from work went smoothly and without too much traffic or delays. Work was good and productive.

Non-Deconstruction Days
Surprise, surprise, there was nothing happening at the building next door today. It looked just it did yesterday and the day before. Today was Day 37.

The building workers were active again on our floor. They came and removed the emergency evacuation sign from the elevator lobby. There were new holes in the wall and exposed and damaged paint. Wouldn’t it have been logical to do all of the sign removal and installation work at the same time? I think that would save time and money. Today was Day 11.

The fire hazard from the buckets of paint stored on the floor still exists. I suppose if the paint is latex based then the fire hazard is reduced.

Theater Choice
My friend Sharon said she would prefer to go see the comedy play and the play about Katherine Hepburn. That made my decision. I know a couple of people that would love to have the tickets to the other play.

If it was my choice, I would have gone with the Katherine Hepburn play. She was such a great force in American cinema that a play about her life, told by her character, would have been fascinating.

I wonder if the film studies major Big Guy would have any interest in the play. If I had to guess I would say no because he loves the moving image too much plus he would have to dress reasonably well, no torn jeans.

That is about all that happened to me today. I wish there was more but some days are just slow days.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home