Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I forgot my blog notes

Crud, gentle readers, I forgot my blog notes for tonight’s posting.

I make it a practice to make notes of things that I have seen during the day and other events that catch my attention. This way, I can be sure of giving you your readings worth of Balancing Checkbooks.

It was Day 2 of the hallway without touch up paint and Day 28 of the building next door non-deconstruction. There is nothing new to report on either front.

The Princess emailed me about getting her some special coffee that she wants to use for a gift. I asked her if she wanted any tea, figuring the recipient might be a tea drinker also. She said she drinks tea and that would be nice.

I picked up two flavored coffees and a tin of tea for her gift. Then, I picked up two tins of tea leaves and an infuser for the Princess and another bag of gourmet coffee for her roommate.

I mail these tomorrow on my way home from work. This means the package should arrive in Atlanta where she lives by Monday.

It was not easy finding the coffee and tea. I ended up having to go to three different stores before I found the coffees she had in mind. Fortunately for me, one was within walking distance from the office and the other two were on the way home from the office.

I received my new Utah sweatshirt with the maybe soon to be banned Indian logo on it. I figured that I might order one so I would have it with the logo that I knew when I went to school there.

This should be a good weekend for the Princess. She should be receiving two packages from Daddy. She says opening package is always fun. I ordered her a new Utah baseball cap that she can wear with her Utah tee shirt and Utah sweatshirt when she goes to see our Utes play at the University of North Carolina in October. The UNC colors are light blue and white so she will stand out in her red tee shirt.

Being a Dad means can never ever give up the part.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home