Monday, November 21, 2005

Feeling Good Today

Feeling Good
I feel pretty good today gentle readers. The weekend went well for me and I am healthy, unlike a lot of people in the client’s office. I think this will be a short posting.

Traffic was lighter going into work this morning. I think it will get progressively lighter as the week goes on towards the holiday.

Courtyard Comments and Observations
Today was Day 8 and I avoided the Hagen Dazs ice cream freezer chest in the sandwich shop at the building. I consider that I am making real progress since I love chocolate and coffee ice cream flavors.

The smoker crowd in the courtyard was down today. I think some of the smokers are off with an early Thanksgiving weekend celebration. The weather was not a factor again since it was around 80F / 27C with no clouds until the late afternoon. There was a light breeze. I had to go out in the courtyard to make a cell phone call.

Ms Lionel was out in the courtyard as usual. She was wearing some gianormous [Doug’s word] platform shoes that were made of a pink plastic. The shoes really added to her height but I wonder how she is able to walk in these shoes. I suppose that is a woman thing that men wouldn’t understand.

Job Searching and Interviewing
I got a call from a recruiter I spoke with last week.

The recruiter was calling me because the client had expressed an interest in me and my resume. They were interested in me but not for the position that I was more interested in. The recruiter wanted to know if I had any interest in going forward.

I said that the information she provided me as on the vague side and that some more information would be helpful. I asked the recruiter if she could email me a more detailed job description. She said she would. I read it when I got home tonight. It was still vague.

I will not reject it out of hand. I will explore the job and probably go on an interview sometime next week. I will see what happens next. I will have the weekend to research the client and my potential next employer.

That was a short blog posting.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home