Thursday, November 17, 2005

Weekend Preview

Weekend Preview
This is the weekend preview blog posting gentle readers. Tomorrow night, I have school after work. It seems highly unlikely that your scribe will feel to posting a blog around 10:00 PM or later after a full day at work and at school.

Monarch Butterfly
I saw a monarch butterfly this morning. It was flying outside to my office window for a few minutes today. I can’t remember when I saw another monarch in a long time.

School
I have school tomorrow night from 6:00 to 8:00 PM. I am going to take another stab at my prospectus presentation tomorrow night. I think I am very close to having it nailed dead solid cold. In spite of my efforts, I will probably have to make one more presentation on December 2nd before my professor will sign off on my effort. It is part of the overall game at school.

I spoke with Doug this afternoon and he is up for going out for dinner with his dad after school. It looks like we will end up at the Westminster [in north O. C.] Original Tommy’s Burgers for dinner. With the decline in the price pf gasoline, the extra driving is not that bad on the wallet.

We sort of have to go to Tommy’s since we went to Albertacos two weeks ago. We like to rotate the dinner venues. I suppose we could try the local Chipotle Mexican Grill since that is one of Doug’s favorites for fast casual food.

Knowing us, I don’t think we will decide until the car starts to head out from his house.

Days
It was Day 6 of avoiding the ice cream freezer chest at the sandwich shop. I really only have to hold out until about 3:00 PM when they close for the day. I know I won’t be picking up any desert at Tommy’s or Chipotle tomorrow night.

Tattoos
Today was another revealing day for poorly thought out tats.

You all remember Ms Lionel, the young Asian woman with the heart and rose tat with her boy friend or husband’s name across, from a couple of days ago. She was out today for her smoke breaks.

Since it was warm, she skipped her regular, knee length black coat. Ms Lionel wears a lot of black.

Anyway.

Ms Lionel was walking towards the building entrance when I caught a glimpse of a spread eagle tat across the top of her butt; there was a serious coverage gap between her top and the top of her pants. The spread eagle went almost from hip to hip and it was in color.

I started to wonder if she has a tat on her arm and one across her butt, how many more does she have and where are they?

I quickly came to my senses and decided that I had absolutely no need to know the answers to those questions.

Previews
Saturday is mostly a day to get ready for Doug and his mother come over on Thanksgiving for dinner. I will be cooking the meal and they will be bringing the pies. I need to do some cleaning and go to the market and buy the turkey and some other ingredients.

I will probably do some more research for my dissertation. I am not excited about this prospect but it must get done.

I may go hit the cinema and see a couple of films. I haven’t made up my mind what films to see yet.

Sharon had her colonoscopy on Monday and I should give her a call to see how things went.

If the warm weather holds, I will probably smoke and read out on the balcony.

That’s it for me today.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home