Monday, November 07, 2005

Monday Came

Yes, Monday Came
It was a cool, grey, overcast Monday that came into my life today. But, Mondays are often dull and uninspiring. Today was one of those days that felt like it should be best spent in a nice warm comfortable bed.

Blog Odds and Ends
I check the blog’s site visitor program regularly. I find it interesting to see who visit my blog. I can’t actually identify a visitor; I can only identify the general URL location. For example, there is a regular visitor, I believe, from Toronto, Canada. Toronto is a big city so I can’t find out who you are.

I can tell most of the time when the Princess logs to read the blog. Like many other there in the Internet ether, she sometimes logs into the Internet from her job. Like a good Daddy, I know where she works and I can guess what the company’s site name is. Otherwise, I do not believe that any of her coworkers would find this all that interesting.

Speaking or rather typing about the Princess, she sent me an email this morning and said that my friend Sharon’s photo was “fantastic.” That doesn’t leave much room for improvement does it?

I also discovered that I had a visitor each from Harvard University and from Princeton University over the weekend. This was a surprise to me. I am guessing that they found the old blog through a Google search.

Job Searching & Interviewing
I turned down the consulting project at the company that financed esthetic cosmetic surgical procedures. I had thought about the assignment over the weekend and came to the conclusion that we were just not even a rough fit.

I talked to one of my former clients about their two loan projects. They want to move along faster than I thought they would; that is very nice for me. I will start my projects there on Thursday. I think I should be billing around 30 to 35 hours a week for the next couple of months.

No more slothful indulgence and sleeping in any more for me, well, no more after Thursday morning. Then, I am back to the traditional suit and tie.

I should go get my hair trimmed before it gets too shaggy. One should make a good impression on the client and the client’s staff.

Today was a good day for me I think.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home