Monday, July 10, 2006

Do I Give Up The Blog?

Do I Give Up The Blog?
To paraphrase the immortal Bard, “Do I blog or do I not blog? That is the question and whether I should suffer the outrageous fortune of erratic service and countless frustrations over whether my cookie setting is correct.”

Anyway, I needed some help from the Doug today to get my Anime Expo posting out. I had been trying all weekend long to post the comments. I had been unable to post the photos and they made the whole posting worth while. Well, they did in my mind.

I have been experiencing real frustration with Blogger.com over the last few days. Mostly it has been whether my cookie setting was correct or not. Today, for example, I tried to post the Anime Expo blog and upload photos from my computer. I had no success. I then hopped over to Doug’s Skeet on Mischa [ http://skeetonmischa.blogspot.com ] to catch a great review of the Russ Meyers’ classic cult film, BEYOND THE VALLEY OF THE DOLLS.

Then, I came back to log into Blogger and work on today’s posting. I was rejected because my cookie setting was not compatible with what Blogger requires.

Hello Blogger, I didn’t make any changes.

My setup worked a few minutes earlier and now you tell me it won’t work. I have to ask myself why put up with that frustration and pain and suffering. If I crave that level of abuse, I can go back to working long distances from the beach and spend hours stuck in traffic.

I will let you all know what I decide to do with the blog over the next few days.

Babe of the Moment
What do you do on a slow blog day? Toss in photos of the Babe of the Moment, Cora Linn. I think this is an excellent solution.





Coz Class
There was another cosmetics class today. Nothing new there. I didn’t notice any tattoos on the young women for a change. That was excellent for me.



I know some of you thing I am a bit of a nut on this subject. But, I believe that once you start down the slippery slope of having tats you may not know when to stop as this grandmother can illustrate my point of view so well. She is also my best argument for singlehoodedness too.

Job Searching and Interviewing
I got a phone call from an organizer of a new bank in Orange County this afternoon. He wanted to talk to me about a Chief Credit Officer position. I told that I could bring too much to the table beyond some solid lending skills and a lot of hard work. We talked some and I must have said something that clicked with him because he asked me to send him some more information. It will be interesting to see how things shape up with this job.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home