Thursday, July 06, 2006

DSL is Back



Babe of the Moment
We have a new Babe of the Moment this week. Finally.

The new Babe of the Moment is Cora Linn. I found her photos on a web site [http://www.speedoptions.com] that Doug pointed out in his Skeet on Mischa blog last year when he was talking about having Mercedes Terrell drive him to Lee’s for a couple of Number 4s for a lunch. You have to be a semi-regular Skeet Shooter to understand the whole story.

This is Mercedes Terrell. She can drive my car anytime also. We don't have to go to Lee's for a couple of No. 4s.



And a close up shot as well.



Back to the Babe of the Moment.

Based on some reasonable but refutable logic, I am guessing Cora Linn is in her middle to late twenties which is sort of old and close to the expiration date if you are a spokes model. According to her web site [http://www.coralinn.com] and the Speed Options site, Cora is 5 feet tall and measures 32 – 23 – 32 or, for those of you who use the metric system, 152 cm tall and 81 – 58 – 81.

Nice shape.

DSL is Back
I have DSL service from Verizon now. It only took me about three hours to get setup so I could surf the net and send and receive email; so much for the one hour the user manual said I should a lot for the installation and set up. I will have more about this on the Weekend Update.

Be well and stay happy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home