Friday, July 14, 2006

Great Belly Piercings

Great Belly Piercings
Here are three great belly piercings for your viewing pleasures. Two are from the Babe of The Moment Coral Linn and one is from Mercedes Terrell. I think you can figure out who is who in the photos.

Naturally, I can post the photos well after I wrote in the blog about my acceptance of belly piercings on Wednesday.

I won't complain because, after downloading a bazillion patches and fixes from Microsoft and Symanetc today, I was able to go directly from my Verzion email account to Blogger.com without have any annoying error messages about cookies and things like that. Life is good and being able to download 36MB of patches and fixes from the Evil Empire in Redmond in less than two minutes is just plain slick.





Be well and stay happy and enjoy the photos and your weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home