Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Lots of Photos Are A Sure Sign of Limited Written Content

Photos Are Sure Sign of Limited Content
Photos are a sure sign of limited written content.

I had a slow day at the office for activities. I spent the day working in financial analysis and that is incredibly boring and dull. But, it was work that had to be done and it was all billable time so I can not really complain very much. I still have another day of number crunching with an Excel spreadsheet.

A Babe of the Moment photo is always a welcome sight in the blog.



This is a photo me in front of my favorite little Honda Prelude. I will have had the Prelude for eighteen years come September. It just runs and runs and runs. One of these days, I will have to buy a new car. I think that will be in 2007 or 2008 or maybe when the Prelude’s odometer rolls over at 400,000 miles / 644,000 kilometers.



Be sure to come back tomorrow. I may actually have something to say for a change.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home