Sunday, July 16, 2006

Weekend Update Part Two

Visitors
I have to add three more visitors to the totals in Part One. We had more visitors from Taiwan, United Kingdom, and Canada.

Dissertation
I wrote nine more pages this weekend and added three more pages of references. The text portion of the project is now at 83 pages. While nine pages do not seem like very much, one must remember that it takes about an hour to write a page. Nine pages were at the upper end of my weekend goal of five to ten pages so I am pleased with that.

I counted up my remaining references and I only have about 85 or so left. If I average a third to half a page from each reference, I am looking at another 30 to 40 pages of text. That would be a nice result.


Be well and stay happy gentle readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home